Soap Opera Rapidly Aging Sydrome (SORAS) is a fictional ailment that is often used to explain when a character is aged in an unreasonable amount of time. This is commonly on used by Days of Our Lives, and other soap operas, and has even led to some in jokes among fans.
- Belle Black
- Brady Black
- Carrie Brady
- Chase Jennings - Debut as a child in 2014, and aged to seventeen year old in October 2015
- Ciara Brady - born in 2008; SORASed from a seven year old to a seventeen year old in 2015 within just a few weeks.
- Claire Brady
- EJ DiMera - born in the early 1990s; SORASed in 2005 to be in his late to early thirties. In real time, he would have only been around fifteen years old.
- Eric Brady
- Hope Brady
- J.J. Deveraux
- Jennifer Horton
- Joey Johnson Born in 2008, and seen as a child in 2013, before being SORASed to a teenager in 2015.
- Nicholas Alamain -last seen as a child in 1992; returned in 2000 as a fully grown adult
- Philip Kiriakis - born in 1995, and was SORASed to a teenager within four years.
- Sami Brady